The DMP computer system for compost preparation and mushroom growing is generally accepted as the most advanced computer system in the industry.
For every project we customise the computer system in order to integrate all the relevant stage parameters into a centrally controllable operation. The computer system is at the heart of every production facility, thats why we develop what best fits your current operation and also provides endless expansion possibilities according to the growth of your future operation.
The VEC-41 is the latest generation of computers using the most modern technology and features a 7” touch screen and even USB & SDHC slots.
The systems meets the CE and industrial standards and has been designed to control your entire farm process from phase 1, through phase 2/3 up to growing.
• 7″ full touch color screen display;
• Full information visible on the screen;
• Presentation of graphics from each growing room or compost tunnel;
• Touch function enables easy access to all set points and parameters;
• All the latest energy saving climatic features – Moisture deficit, absolute moisture, evaporation, RH at inblow etc.;
• Software updates possible by remote uploading;
• Standalone version available;
• Stainless steel box design, EMC compatible;
• Standard 24 volt transformer supplying power to servo motors and actuators,included.
• PC computer, with latest multi-lingual Microsoft Windows version;
• Touch screen or classic screens, internet router and other features;
• Dalsem Plant Control software pre-installed, fully designed to be operated by touch;
• Full program, graphics, communication software and data storage;
• Alarm communication by phone, option for SMS and on-site acoustic and/or flashlight;
• Communication by CAN with all VEC41 and VEC43 controllers;
• Integrated automatic spraying program.
• A multiplexing unit for measuring the CO² in every individual room;
• Measurement ranges from 0 up to 5.000 ppm, optional upon request up to 10.000 ppm.;
• Stainless steel houising;
• Available in 8 or 18 inputs multiplexer;
• Communications via the CAN network;
• Optionally available individual CO² meters per room.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.